The Italian part-time course is held in the center of Florence. It is a group course made of 2 hours lesson per day; the 2 hours can be mainly grammar, mainly conversation, or two afternoon hours, with a mix of reading, writing, listening activities and vocabulary and oral production strenghtening exercises.
It is a practical course, developed to offer you the knowledge, the skills and the fluency you need in today world. We use various dynamic teaching techniques to give you motivating lessons, that are able to satisfy your needs and personal goals. This Italian course will help you improve your language skills while leaving you a lot of free time, and will not require too much time.
This course is for
Those who attend this course have to improve their Italian for several reasons, among which work, study, tourism, personal cultural enrichment, relate with Italian people, or just for the simple pleasure to speak Italian well.
The part-time course is ideal for those who are in Florence for work or on holiday, and cannot, or doesn't want to, study too much: being able to choose the schedule, you will have the maximum flexibility in arranging your other commitments, and a lot of free time for your daily activities.
The Italian part-time course is ideal:
- if you want to have more free time during the day.
- if you do not have much time to attend the standard or intensive courses due to other commitments or personal reasons
- if you prefer to improve only your communication skills and speak more fluenttly, or if you only want to improve idifficult grammar subjects or learn the ones you don't know.
- We suggest this course if you already have a bit of knowledge of the language (elementary or intermediate), or if you know it well (advanced) and you need to improve, strenghten or "refresch" the Italian language.
At the end of this course you can expect to:
- Be amore confident when communicating
- Be able to speak more fluently and accurately
- Have a better grammar knowledge and a more complete vocabulary
- Be able to socialyze in Italian in a more efficient way
- Have a greater chance of success if you need to take an exam
- Be successful in a job that requires the knowledge of Italian
Lessons structure and didactic method
- Each lesson is 55 minute.
- Lessons are held in a dynamic and captivating way by mother tongue and graduated expert teachers, who carefully follow each student's difficulty and progress.
- Classes are divided according to levels: beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced.
- Classes are composed of students from all over the world sharing the same knowledge of Italian. Every year the school welcomes students of more than 50 different nationalities.
- DIf you choose the first two hours of grammar classes: during grammar lessons, new rules are explained and deepened, through readings, exercises, revision and buinding sentences.
- If you choose the following two hours of conversation: during conversation classes teachers propose various and creative subjects through listening and reading activities, oral production, group works, vocabulary, dialogues, comments and debates with other students and the teacher.
- If you choose the afternoon hours: the two hours in the afternoon are a mix of applied grammar and conversation related to daily situations through role plays and games, enhancing the students' vocabulary and their communication skills.
What is included
The price of the course includes enrolment fee, placement test, school book, didactic materials, certificate of enrolment, certificate of attendance, extra curricular activities in the afternoon and at night, assistance in case of visa and residence permit.
If you need an accommodation in Florence, the school can reserve one for you.
- 2 Hours per day / 10 per week
either grammar, conversation (morning) or language workshop (afternoon)
- 9:00-10:50 or 11:10-13:00 or 14:00-15:50
- Sign up