The standard Italian course is developed to offer you all the knowledge, the skills and the fluency you need to be able to read, understand and speak the Italian language. Our school uses a modern and dynamic didactic method, which allows the students to learn and use the instruments needed to speak and write from the beginning, in order to improve and strengthen your language skills in an efficient way, and be more confident in daily conversations. This Italian course will help you improve your language skills while leaving you free time in the afternoon for your personal commitments, your social life, visiting Florence or for the activities organized by the school.
The Italian standard course is our most attended course: each class is organised according to levels, and is composed by students coming from all over the world.
The Italian standard course is made of 4 hours lesson per day, 5 days a week, for a total of 20 weekly hours. Each morning you’ll take part in two hours of grammas lessons followed by two hours of conversation lesson, where we will present daily and real life situations.
This course is for
The standard course is, among all of our courses, the one that connects the need to learn the Italian language and the need to have free time for tourism, job or social life at best.
This course is often chosen by students who want to learn or improve the knowledge of the Italian language but also need to have afternoons free from commitments: these students want to improve their Italian for several reasons, among which job, study, tourism, personal cultural enrichment, relate with Italian people, or just for the simple pleasure to speak Italian well.
The Italian standard course is ideal:
- for students of any level.
- for those who want to have good results but have the afternoon free for their private commitments or visiting Florence.
- for those who love the Italian language and culture and want to learn speaking Italian.
- for those who want to learn or improve their understanding and their ability to speak Italian.
At the end of this course you can expect to:
- Be more confident when communicating in Italian.
- Learn Italian starting from the basics.
- Be able to speak more fluently and accurately in your daily life.
- Improve your grammar knowledge and have a more complete vocabulary.
- Make your social life in Italy much easier.
- Have a greater chance of success if you need to take an Italian language exam.
- Be successful in a job in Italy or that requires the knowledge of Italian.
Lessons structure and didactic method
- Each lesson is 55 minutes.
- Lessons are held in a dynamic and captivating way by mother tongue and graduated expert teachers, who carefully follow each student's difficulty and progress.
- Classes are divided according to levels: beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced.
- Classes are composed of students from all over the world sharing the same knowledge of Italian. Every year the school welcomes students of more than 50 different nationalities.
- In grammar classes, new rules are explained and deepened, through readings, exercises, revision and building sentences.
- In conversation classes teachers propose various and creative subjects through listening and reading activities, oral production, group works, vocabulary, dialogues, comments and discussion with other students and the teacher.
What is included
The price of the course includes enrolment fee, placement test, school book, didactic materials, certificate of enrolment, certificate of attendance, extra curricular activities in the afternoon and at night, assistance in case of visa and residence permit.
If you need an accommodation in Florence, the school can reserve one for you.
- 4 hours per day / 20 per week
grammar and conversation (morning)
- grammar 9:00-10:50, conversation 11:10-13:00
- Sign up