The super intensive Italian courses have been developed to let students learn the Italian language in an effective way in the shortest time possible. The didactic method includes the combination of group classes and intensive individual classes in which the students can improve or better understand some aspects of the Italian language that need to be deepened (grammar doubts, conversation subjects, vocabulary, specific subjects, Italian culture, etc.).
The program or subjects of individual lessons can be proposed directly by the student. In the individual lessons students can propose and ask their teacher to go over specific subjects, clear some difficult points, or even propose a program to be carried out.
The super-intensive Italian courses are composed of group lessons and individual lessons for intensive enhancement. During the morning students attend the group courses (with the students of the standard course), where they have two hours of grammar followed by two hours of conversation. In the afternoon, students can choose between attending a group course and the individual lessons. Students can also attend both the group and the individual lessons in the afternoon.
Students can choose the combination that suits their needs best. In particular, they can choose among the following combinations:
- Combined A COURSE: 4 hours in group in the morning + 1 individual hour in the afternoon (20 + 5 weekly hours)
- Combined B COURSE: 4 hours in group in the morning + 2 individual hours in the afternoon (20 + 10 weekly hours)
- Combined C COURSE: 4 hours in group in the morning + 2 hours in group in the afternoon followed by 1 individual hour (30 + 5 weekly hours)
This course is for
The super-intensive courses are ideal for those who need to learn the Italian language very fast for job, family or study reasons, and need to be able to read, understand and speak Italian in an effective and fluent way.
The super intensive Italian language courses are recommended to:
- those who need to work or study in Italy.
- those who need to be able to communicate in Italian for family reasons.
- those who need a personalized program.
- those who have little time and need to have the best results in the shortest time possible.
- those who need to solve difficulties on grammar rules or understand new grammar subjects, speak about specific subjects or enhamce their vocabulary.
- those who want or can attend only for short periods (1 to 4 weeks).
- students of any level.
At the end of this course you can expect to:
- Be more confident when communicating in Italian.
- Be able to speak and express yourself in Italian more fluently and accurately.
- Have a better grammar knowledge and a more complete vocabulary.
- Be able to socialyze in Italian in a more efficient way.
- Have a greater chance of success if you need to take an exam or a job interview.
- Be successful in a job that requires the knowledge of Italian.
Lessons structure and didactic method
- Each lesson, either group or individual, is 55 minute.
- Lessons are held in a dynamic and captivating way by mother tongue and graduated expert teachers, who carefully follow each student's difficulty and progress.
- Classes are divided according to levels: beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced.
- Classes are composed of students from all over the world sharing the same knowledge of Italian. Every year the school welcomes students of more than 50 different nationalities.
- The 4 hours of group lessons are divided into two hours of grammar lesson and of two hours of mainly conversation lessons. During grammar classes, new rules are explained and deepened, through readings, exercises, revision and buinding sentences.
- During conversation classes teachers propose various and creative subjects through listening and reading activities, oral production, group works, vocabulary, dialogues, comments and discussion with other students and the teacher.
What is included
The price of the course includes enrolment fee, placement test, school book, didactic materials, certificate of enrolment, certificate of attendance, extra curricular activities in the afternoon and at night, assistance in case of visa and residence permit.
If you need an accommodation in Florence, the school can reserve one for you.
- 4 Hours Group class
+ 1 individual hour
Standard group course (morning) + 1 hour one-to-one lesson (afternoon)
- grammar 9:00-10:50, conversation 11:10-13:00, individual 14:00-14:55
- Sign up
- 4 hours group class
+ 2 individual hours
Standard group course + 2 hours one-to-one lessons
- grammar 9:00-10:50, conversation 11:10-13:00, individual 14:00-15:50
- Sign up
- 6 hours group class
+ 1 individual hour
Intensive group course + 1 hour one-to-one lesson
- group courses 9:00-10:50, 11:10-13:00, 14:00-15:50, individual 16:00-16:55
- Sign up