The school offers a minimum of 5 leisure activities every week. All activities are carried out by our teachers after school and on the weekends to allow all students to participate.
Some of the free activities
- walking tours: in the center of Florence, Piazzale Michelangelo, Oltrarno, etc.
- excursions: the Certosa, Fiesole, the park of Pratolino, Villa Petraia, etc.
- short lessons about Italian culture in our school: the history of Florence, Italian cuisine, Dante and the Italian language, Italian body language, Italian habits and traditions, etc.
- movies with Italian subtitles at school
- Italian music karaoke at school
- international dinners and watermelon on the terrace
- treasure hunt and group games
Some of the activities with a small contribution
- lesson on Italian wines with tasting at school
- preparation of tiramisu with tasting at school
- dinners in local restaurants with our teachers
- visits to the most important museums of Florence
- aperitif with panoramic view of Florence
- apericena at the pool
- wine tastings in wineries
Some activities for a fee
- excursions to other cities: Siena, Pisa, Lucca, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni, Arezzo and Cortona, Pienza and Montalcino, etc.
- visit to farms in the Chianti area with wine tastings
- Vespa trips
- trips to the beach: 5 Terre, Viareggio, spiagge bianche
- opera in Verona and in Torre del Lago.
- Palio of Siena, Calcio in costume in Florence, Palio on the Arno in Pisa, Giostra del Saracino in Arezzo.