THINGS TO DO IN FLORENCE
Activities, visits, walks, games, events, trips, excursions, and much more
Florence is a city full of things to see and do. During your stay in Florence, while attending our Italian courses, you can use your free time to participate in our afternoon and weekend activities.
We will help you to get to know and admire Florence and its monuments, discover its secrets and curiosities, learn about and appreciate the various aspects of the rich and varied Italian culture, get together with other students to have fun and socialize with them. also to improve your Italian.
ACTIVITIES OF THE SCHOOL FOR YOUR FREE TIME
The school offers a minimum of 5 leisure activities every week. All activities are carried out by our teachers after school and on the weekends to allow all students to participate.
Some of the free activities
- walking tours: in the center of Florence, Piazzale Michelangelo, Oltrarno, etc.
- excursions: the Certosa, Fiesole, the park of Pratolino, Villa Petraia, etc.
- short lessons about Italian culture in our school: the history of Florence, Italian cuisine, Dante and the Italian language, Italian body language, Italian habits and traditions, etc.
- movies with Italian subtitles at school
- Italian music karaoke at school
- international dinners and watermelon on the terrace
- treasure hunt and group games
Some of the activities with a small contribution
- lesson on Italian wines with tasting at school
- preparation of tiramisu with tasting at school
- dinners in local restaurants with our teachers
- visits to the most important museums of Florence
- aperitif with a panoramic view of Florence
- apericena at the pool
- wine tastings in wineries
Some activities for a fee
- excursions to other cities: Siena, Pisa, Lucca, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni, Arezzo and Cortona, Pienza and Montalcino, etc.
- visit farms in the Chianti area with wine tastings
- Vespa trips
- trips to the beach: 5 Terre, Viareggio, spiagge bianche
- opera in Verona and in Torre del Lago.
- Palio of Siena, Calcio in costume in Florence, Palio on the Arno in Pisa, Giostra del Saracino in Arezzo.